Support / Help
If you're experiencing an issue please follow these troubleshooting steps. It is important to note that you should always make sure you are running the latest version of your operating system and CryFace™ prior to following these steps.
1. Many issues are easily resolved by simply restarting your device.
Always try this first if you are having trouble with CryFace™. To restart your device:
- Hold the button at the top of the phone until the red slider appears
- Slide the red power button off
- Wait about 30 seconds, then hold the top button again to turn your phone back on
2. If restarting your device doesn't help, try deleting and reinstalling CryFace™:
- From the Home screen, tap and hold the app icon until it shakes
- Tap the X on the app to delete it
- Go to the App Store and reinstall CryFace™, then log in with your username and password
3. If the last two steps don't help, please try using CryFace™ both on WiFi and on 3G to verify that the issue is not related to a weak WiFi or 3G connection.If these troubleshooting steps don't help, please email us letting us know that you've followed these 3 steps and are still having problems. Please include information on what type of device you are using and what OS version you are running.